Matthew 28:18-20

18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Sydney

Sydney
TEAM SYDNEY

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Well as my last post said we were going straight to Sydney we are in fact going to Brisbane first then down to Sydney. It is still the cheaper flight as well so that is a blessing! Another blessing is that support is going along great as I am at $4100 with a month til we leave. Its been so great watching God provide and I can not wait to get over there and see what God has in store for us this summer. Please continue to pray that the last third of the 6000 comes in and for others on my team as I know a few are in the 4000s as well. Thanks to all of those who are supporting me both financially and even more importantly spiritually! I will have a more detailed post a little closer to departure!
Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment