Matthew 28:18-20

18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Sydney

Sydney
TEAM SYDNEY

Friday, July 16, 2010

Home

well it has been almost a month since my last post but I just kept getting caught up when I would think to update this. Well since then the World Cup has ended, Spain is the new world champs. I have been home for a couple weeks and I dont think a day has gone by that I havent thought at least something about Australia. In the last week we were there a few of us went to help at the soup kitchen again while others went around town to try and jsut talk to people about the church plant we were attending. We found it hard to talk as many people either just didnt care or they were in such a hurry they didnt give the time of day. We also did a little shopping so we could bring stuff back for friends and family. The last night we were there we went to the SOW pancake night. There were obviously lots of pancakes and lots of friends. All of the people involved with SOW plus us and those who had been connected over the trip were there. People with musical talents performed and it was great to see everyone one last time before we had to head home. I learned so much while being over there more so about myself then about missions or evangelism. Although I feel like I didnt do A whole lot while I was there I know that God used me and the team in so many ways that we will never know. I want to thank all of my supporters again because without your help and faithfulness I would not have been able to make it. I hope that you feel like you were a part of the team because like I said without you it would not of been possible. I would love to talk more about it but I just dont know what all to write so if you would like to know more either facebook me or email me at b.land.ato@Gmail.com.
Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment