Matthew 28:18-20

18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Sydney

Sydney
TEAM SYDNEY

Sunday, May 16, 2010

A short final update of support before I leave tomorrow. The Lord has been gracious enough to provide all the support for my goal of $6000!! That is a huge blessing and weight off my shoulders! This summer we were asked to develop a personal development plan. I chose to set up my plan to learn more about the importance of Integrity in all aspects in life. So I ask for your prayers that I grow abundantly in that area. Again I ask for prayers for safe travel. thanks and I look forward to posting from Sydney!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment